Sunday, July 31, 2011

Book contest for Christine Schwab's new book

Check back tomorrow as I interview Christine Schwab, a Hollywood fashion and beauty expert on her life with rheumatoid arthritis.

Would you like to win a copy of Christine Schwab's new book,  Take me Home to the Oscars?  I am giving away a copy of her book in a contest beginning tomorrow August 1st.  Make a comment on my blog OR send me an email at sharonehohler@gmail.com entitled "book contest" from August 1 through August 8.  One lucky person will win a copy of Christine's book.  It could be you.

P.S. Please include your email address.  If I cannot find you, I cannot send the book to the contest winner.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the interview, Sharon! I'm placing my name in the hat to win her book! Thanks! -Deepali

    ReplyDelete