Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Do you have questions?

As I begin this year of 2012, I’m asking you, my readers, what would you like to read on my blog this year?  Do you have questions about medical conditions/illnesses that you would like to ask?   I do not give medical advice;  I can provide reliable information and reputable websites you can use to educate yourself for conversations with your doctor.  You can write your questions under comments or send me your questions at sharonehohler@gmail.com.  All questions you ask will be considered for possible future blog posts. 

2 comments:

  1. I would like to see posts;
    1) how to take care of yourself while providing care for your loved one. (I have enjoyed reading your book)
    2) Current topics in the news.
    3) I also have a special interest in heart issues because of family history & family member with recent diagnoses.

    I have your blog set up to come to my e-mail daily and I look forward to reading it. I also
    enjoy the variety including the pictures from your travels as well as the bird families.

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peggy for your suggestions. Stay tuned for posts which include your topics.
    I appreciate very much your support. Thank you.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete