Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Christine Schwab interview post #2


Hi Christine.  I’m so pleased to interview you.  I’ve read Take me HOME from the OSCARS and enjoyed it a lot.  Your life with your husband Shelley sounds very glamorous.  You’ve socialized and worked with famous people through your career and personal life.  What are your favorite glamorous events?
There is no equal to attending the Oscars or Emmys. Working in live television is a high. Fashion is glamorous. Being on Entertainment Tonight. Oprah, The Today Show and 25 years on Live with Regis have all been incredible. Publishing three books has been a dream.

Christine, what are your favorite everyday events? 
Simple things like working in my garden, spending an entire day writing, cooking a big dinner for my family or walking the beach with my husband fill me with happiness. And now talking-to groups about overcoming adversity and never giving up on dreams and watching their interest makes me feel that I am meant to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment