Monday, April 15, 2013

Smartphone medical app



Last week while at my yearly physical checkup, my doctor asked when I last had a tetanus shot.  “Ummm, I’ve had one but I don’t remember.”  Has this happened to you?  

I came home and downloaded My Medical app on my iPhone.  My niece had recommended it to me.  This app costs $3.99 so I had not purchased it yet.  I had looked at a couple free apps.  I have some great free apps on my phone.  So I had looked at several free medical information apps but they weren’t pleasing me.  So that night, I did it; I paid the $3.99 and downloaded My Medical app.  I had my husband download it on his phone also.  I began to put medical information for myself and my husband into the app, I found I like this app a lot.  I expected it to be labor intensive but it wasn’t.  I was able to share my information onto my husband’s phone and vice versa. 

If you find yourself wanting an easy-to-use app for your medical information (and your loved ones), check out My Medical app.  Oh, and by the way, my last tetanus shot was in 2010. 

No comments:

Post a Comment