Monday, March 5, 2012

Book Signing Report

Friday, March 2 I received a big gift when my book signing was hosted by Saint Francis Medical Center, Cape Girardeau, MO.  The Tuscan Sun Restaurant provided a wonderful location for my event.  Hor dourves of chicken wings, fried green beans, cheese tray, veggie tray and drinks were served.  A nice group of people attended; many friends and family attended to support my writing endeavors.  I enjoyed visiting and talking.  I sold 15 books at the book signing + several more due to recent publicity.  

My book, a Caregiver’s Guide:  Care for Yourself While You Care for Your Loved Ones, can be purchased at Amazon.com for $35.  If anyone wants an autographed copy, I will sign and mail it to you (I pay shipping costs--contact me at sharonehohler@gmail.com to order) or the book can be downloaded on Kindle at Amazon.com for $9.99.  

Thanks to the Saint Francis Medical Center leadership team for hosting my event, to Emily and Sarah in the Marketing Department for all your efforts in organizing and publicizing this event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment