Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Please read this important announcement

Tomorrow Thursday February 16th at 8:40 am, I will interview with Faune Riggin on Talk Radio 960 KZIM-KSIM, our local radio station.  I will be talking with Faune about my new book, Caregiver’s Guide:  Care for Yourself While You Care for Your Loved Ones.
This interview can be heard at http://www.960kzim.com/  On the KZIM home page upper right corner there’s a LISTEN LIVE; click on the green arrow to get live streaming radio.
Anyone who has a Droid or iPhone smartphone can access the live stream radio by using your internet access and typing in the ttp://www.960kzim.com/ address.  On the upper right corner, there’s a LISTEN LIVE.  Click on the green arrow to get live streaming radio.
Upcoming book signing is scheduled.  March 2, 2012 from 4-6pm at the Tuscan Sun restaurant (at Saint Francis Medical Center) I will be greeting friends and signing books.  I want to express my appreciation to my bosses for hosting this book signing.  (A book purchase is not required to attend this book signing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment