Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Journaling

Final words from Debi Wacker, Write to Health:
For me, journaling has been a way to reflect, heal, pray, gain clarity and record memories throughout my life.  I can’t tell you how much fun it is to sit and read old journals on a rainy afternoon.  I love reading about various travel adventures, kids’ sports seasons, holidays and special events with people I love.  Writing seems to make my life more authentic.  Putting pen to paper creates a tangible journal full of meaning and memories. 

Readers. Write to Health can be found at http://www.writetohealth.com/.  They offer a free 7-day Journal Challenge (which I enjoyed) and on-line journaling courses such as Write to Recover I and II. Write to Christ, Write to Survive, and Write to Change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment