Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just a reminder

I recently received a question from one of my readers.  The question was asking for medical advice.  As a reminder to all who read my blog, the purpose of this blog is to provide valid, reputable health information for educational purposes.  It should never be taken as medical advice.  I cannot and will not give medical advice. 

You need your own doctor/health care provider.  We have one.  You should work with your doctor/health care provider and make a plan to help protect and/or improve your health.  

And remember, when you get information from your friends, something that works for them, you should not assume that you will get the same results as your friends.  Be wise and check with your health care provider before trying your friend's experiment. 

I appreciate the questions and feedback I get. In response I will provide reputable sites/information so you have knowledge when you talk to your healthcare provider.    Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment