Sunday, April 10, 2011

Writing conference

I attended the Missouri Writers Conference this weekend in St Louis.  I found the speakers stimulated my brain with new ideas.  One topic involved e-books.  Last July Amazon sold more e-books than physical books.  I really like my Kindle.  It's easy to read (set the font size to please yourself--no reading glasses needed).  It doesn't glare in the sunlight. 
I like the accessibility.  I can buy any book in the kindle store while sitting on the couch at home in my pajamas.  I also like that we downloaded the kindle app on our iPhones and we can download and read any of our archived books on our iPhones.  When I traveled to St Louis this weekend I could read one of our books on my kindle or my phone.  David (who was at home) could also read it on his iPhone.  No fighting over the kindle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment