Thursday, March 6, 2014

In the News--12 Reasons to STOP multitasking?

Oh good, I am so glad to read this headline.  Do you sometimes get tired of wearing multiple hats at once?  You may be cooking supper, helping your child with homework and answering a text on your phone at the same time.  If you want to do all those things and juggle all those hats, it’s ok.  However, if you find it stressful and tiring to do multiple things, this article gives you justification to relax and do less multitasking.  Health magazine is giving us research results that show we can go back to doing one thing at a time. As my sister would say, “it works for me.”  This article can be found at http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20707868,00.html

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this valuable information. I'm finding that the more stuff I try to do at once, the worse the outcome of each!

    ReplyDelete