· What are symptoms of a heart attack? Angina (chest pressure or discomfort, squeezing, tightness in the chest),
· Angina pain may spread to shoulders, arms, back, neck, teeth or jaw.
· Angina pain may feel like bad heart burn.
· Feeling short of breath
· Feeling anxious, feeling dizzy or lightheaded
· Feeling sick at your stomach or vomiting
Women may experience any of the above symptoms and also unusual fatigue.
Anyone who experiences these heart symptoms should call 911 and get emergency help. Ambulance staff have equipment to monitor and support your condition.Science Daily, Women Play Dangerous Waiting Game with Heart Symptoms, http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141028082640.htm
Mayo Clinic, Heart Attack Symptoms: Know what’s a medical emergency. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/heart-attack/in-depth/heart-attack-symptoms/art-20047744