Friday, March 14, 2014

Oh my aching feet!





Oh my _____ feet!  Do you fill in the blank with words like “hurting”, “aching” or “burning”?  Do you find yourself saying those words?  How are your feet doing these days?  Do you take them for granted and assume they will continue to be fine? If so, I hope that works for you.  It has not worked for me. 

This is a shoe I wear; it fits my foot and provides support. It is also one of the shoe brands recommended by my podiatrist.  But my feet are not the same as yours.   You need to find a shoe that fits you and provides the support you need.  You can buy expensive or inexpensive shoes but if the shoe doesn’t fit your foot and provide support, you are no better off.  The next few blog posts we will consider our feet and how to better care for them.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment