Friday, October 4, 2013

Do you overpack for vacation?



Do you, like me, overprepare for vacation?
Do you take too much stuff, especially clothes?  The first time we visited Aruba in 2005, we took two large suitcases each. We’ve been working on our packing skills.  This time we each had one large suitcase and a backpack.  Better, but we still took too many clothes and brought home clean, wrinkled clothes.  My girlfriend says we need to take half the clothes and twice the money.  I think she is correct.  This is an ongoing project on my part; avoiding the urge to take too much stuff. (I did notice how much easier it was getting through the airport this time with less luggage plus we only paid the airline for two bags, not four.)  This picture was taken at the Flying Fishbone Restaurant in Savaneta, Aruba.  We ate dinner with our feet in the Caribbean Sea (a unique experience.  Can you tell my capri legs are wet from the waves splashing in on us?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment