Sunday, January 18, 2015

Do you want to learn a new language?

Hola.  Estoy aprendiendo espanol.  (I am learning Spanish.)

No you are not lost.  My husband and I are learning Spanish.  We bought the Rosetta Stone program and are learning Spanish.  We have been working on it recently; it’s definitely a challenge.  My husband has the vowel sounds figured out.  He can pronounce it well.  Me, I’m working on it.  I hope to be able to speak Spanish on our next vacation south. 

Why would we attempt to learn a new language?   David said he has wanted to learn Spanish since he was in the 3rd grade.  We are not getting younger so we better start working on it. I joined him in this challenge because it will be more fun together and it will be a good mental activity for this winter season.  According to Dr Oz and Dr Roizen, “learning a new language actually adds grey matter.  No matter what your calendar age, you can harness the power of language to develop and expand your brain—and that makes your Real AGE much younger.”  REALAGE.com, Benefits of learning a new language,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment