Saturday, May 31, 2014

It's time for a change.

I am changing the format and timing of my blog.  My new plan involves a weekly post (usually scheduled for Sunday) and I will post a complete topic.  For example, my first June post will discuss deep vein thrombosis (DVP) and how to protect yourself while traveling.  This blog post will be a complete discussion of the topic (not small snippets of information.)  Some of the “In the News” posts will be shorter.   I hope you enjoy the new blog formatting.

We recently spent 13 days in Ireland and Scotland.  We had a great vacation and I plan to share some pictures and information from our trip.  If you aren’t signed up to receive my blog posts by email, you can sign up easily (top right corner) and it’s free.  Thank you to my long-term readers for your loyalty.  I hope you enjoy the new format. 

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment