Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can we turn back time?

How can a woman make herself younger?  At a certain age, we all want to know how we can turn back the clock and erase a few years.  Not possible you say.  Think again.
My wellness profile (a program offered at work to encourage employees to be healthy) says I am almost 4 years younger.  Now you understand.  This past year as I already mentioned, I lost 30 lbs (on the Weight Watchers plan), started eating healthier and exercising more.  My cholesterol profile improved a great deal and my overall health improved.  I actually got younger physiologically (my body) from the healthy lifestyle I am living.  I bet you didn’t know you could do that??

What can you do to make your body healthier and younger?  It’s a choice every day—today I was good and stopped at the gym.  Tomorrow I may be tired, hungry and cranky and drive on by.  But I’m making more of the positive choices and my health reflects the changes.  Yours can too.  I encourage you to consult with your doctor and work on making healthy choices. 

P.S.  This works for men also. 



No comments:

Post a Comment